Let’s worship Goddess Laxmi, exchange sweets, greetings & burst firecrackers to celebrate the auspicious occasion of Diwali. May the festival of light bring happiness in everyone’s life. The grand festival of Hindu culture is here and everyone is looking forward to send blessings and greetings to their beloved one’s. So, here we bring the most unique and latest collection of Diwali Wishes Messages to send to your friends and family.
Diwali Wishes Messages
- I wish you continuous success and luck on the festival of lights. May the Goddess Laxmi bless you with lots of money and happiness.
- May this Diwali surround you and your family with lots of happiness and goodness. Happy Diwali Dear.
- May the festival of light bring new spark in your life and guide your way towards success and happiness. Wish You A Happy Diwali.
- We celebrate Diwali by lightning up Diyas and decorating our houses with pretty things. May the same things come to your life. May lord bless you with a bright future and decorate your life with all the good things you care about.
- On the occasion of Diwali, I pray lord Ganesha to shower happiness, love and prosperity on you. Happy Diwali…
- I wish all your dreams come true and lord Rama bless you with a happy and prosper life. Wish You A Very happy Diwali.
- May the festival of Diwali bring good health and wealth to you and your family. Happy Diwali.
- Diwali is a day where we create lots of memories with our family. May you create the best of best memories with your friends and family this year. Happy Diwali.
- Diwali is a festival of light. May all these lights brighten up your future. Happy Diwali
- May your life be as colorful, magnificent, shimmering and magical as the lights from the lamps of Diwali! Happy Diwali!
Diwali Wishes for Friends
- My dear friend, I wish you a very Happy Diwali. May your all wishes come true and Goddess Laxmi bless you with health and wealth.
- Dear buddy, don’t listen to the world and celebrate this grand festival in your own way. Burst the crackers in front of their houses, those who are stopping you to do. Cheers! Happy Diwali.
- May this Diwali you have lots of fun and may your mom make lots of sweet dishes. So, I can also get a chance to eat them. Happy Diwali and don’t forget to send me those sweets.
- I hope that the flaming sparks of the lamps of Diwali which burns like a shooting star, guide your way through your dreams. Happy Diwali.
- Between lavish meals, bright lamps, festive activities and colorful garlands, don’t forget to thank the creator for bringing us another beautiful year. Complete the celebration with prayers. Happy Diwali.
- Oh My Dear friend, may you and your family have a blessed and wonderful Diwali.
Diwali Wishes for Lover/Spouse
- Dear love, may the festival of Diwali add more charm, beauty, happiness and love in your life.
- May the festival of lights oust away all the misunderstanding between us and bring new bright lights and happiness to our relation. Happy Diwali my love.
- They say you should worship the lord of wealth on the occasion of Diwali and you’re the goddess Laxmi of my house. So, bless me with prosperity, good health, wealth and of course with good food. Happy Diwali darling.
You May Also Like : Merry Christmas Greetings
- Millions of lamps are illuminating outside to declare the victory of light. I don’t need millions of them because the one I have (you) is brighter than all of them. Happy Diwali babe.
- May this Diwali all yours and your family’s wishes come true. Wish you a bright Diwali.
Diwali Wishes in Hindi
- दिवाली का यह त्यौहार आपके जीवन में नयी खुशियां, नए उजाले, नयी सफलता की राह लेकर आये | प्रभु से मेरी यही कामना है कि आप और आपका परिवार धन धान्य हो और खूब फले फूले | शुभ दीपावली |
- माँ लक्ष्मी से मेरी यही कामना है की वे अपनी कृपा सदैव आप और आपके परिवार पर बनाये रखे | मेरे और मेरे परिवार की और से आपको दिवाली की बहुत बहुत बधाइयां |
- प्रभु श्रीराम से मेरी यही प्रार्थना है की जिस तरह उन्होंने सभी राक्षसों का वध कर मनुष्यो को नया जीवनदान दिया उसी प्रकार मेरे सभी इष्ट मित्रो के जीवन के सभी राक्षस रूपी बुराइयों, परेशानियों को नष्ट कर उन्हें हमेशा खुश रहने का आशीर्वाद दें | जय श्री राम |
- इस दीवाली त्यौहार आप और आपके परिवार के एक अंतहीन प्यार, शांति और सद्भाव ला सकते हैं | एक खुशहाल और अद्भुत दीवाली!
- हो सकता है मैं वहां न रहूँ दिये जलने के लिये,
लकिन मीलों दूर से, मैं तुम्हे दिवाली की बधाई भेज रहा हूँ ,
दिवाली खुशहाल हो !